1913 – Established by Bruno W Holstein and Charles Fields on Frankfort St, Columbus OH.
1950 – Superior moves to a plant on Parsons Ave, Columbus OH.
1966 – Bruno’s grandsons (Roger, Dick, Andy) take over the business.
1971 – Stamping Plant added on Marion Rd, Columbus OH.
1986 – Superior builds new headquarters on Fairwood Ave, Columbus OH.
2004 – Superior expands 105,000 sq. ft. to its Fairwood facility.
2012 – Superior expands its robotic production capabilities to include 3 presses.
2013 – Superior celebrates 100 years of service.
2016 – Superior expands its stamping abilities with (4) 1000-1300 ton presses.
2017 – Superior adds a 2000 ton (180”) press for production and tryout, and a 2nd coil feeder.
This has been our mission since 1913. Through 100+ years, this mission has produced a proud heritage. Superior looks forward to the future and our continuing commitment of satisfaction for our customers.
Superior Die, Tool and Machine
Blanks being Run