The R-1000iA is a compact and high-speed robot with a wrist capacity of 80kg and 100kg. A compact mechanical unit combined with outstanding motion performance make this robot ideal for material handling or spot welding processes. A narrow footprint allows more robots to fit into a work cell, helping save valuable floor space.
Three models are available to meet a variety of applications:
The R-1000iA 80F/100F has a large operating space (including its rear and downward side) due to a serial link configuration. This robot can be installed upside down. A slim profile, high speed approach and fast short pitch motion combine for reduced process time.
The R-1000iA/80H is a 5 axis variant that produces faster transfer speed in a compact unit. A slim design allows for easy access to adjacent robots, fixtures and work pieces. The R-1000 can be floor or invert mounted.
The latest intelligent features with iRVision and force sensing are available, as well as a range of other features with the R-30iB controller.
The FANUC R-2000iC robot is a multi-purpose intelligent robot based on FANUC’s years of experience and renowned technology. This high performance intelligent robot with outstanding reliability and cost performance will support your needs in a wide range of applications, such as spot welding, material handling and assembly.
- Size and weight reduction of the mechanical unit for a more lightweight and compact robot.
- A lightweight, rigid arm combined with the world’s most advanced motion control technology offers significantly improved motion performance, and higher productivity.
- Extensive options are available for various processes, including the spot welding solution arm.
- The new R-30iB robot controller provides an energy regeneration option and a compact cabinet.
- Available with the most advanced intelligent features such as the Learning Robot, Bin Picking, Force Sensing, iRVision and Visual Line Tracking.