Carbon Steel Stamping
At Superior Die, Tool & Machine, we’re familiar with an extensive array of material grades. From low-carbon steels to complex dual- and tri-phase newer steels, we’ve got the experience needed to ensure your parts are processed effectively. Our knowledge and care can minimize scrapped parts, wrinkles, double metal, splits, and gualing.
Metal Stamping Materials & Grades
Some of the grades that we process are:
- Low Carbon Steel - Used on underbody reinforcements, and Class “A” applications
- Medium Strength 440 Mpa and 590 Mpa - Used on underbody reinforcements,
- High Strength 780-Mpa, 980-Mpa and 1200-Mpa Steel- Used on underbody reinforcements,
- Class “A” Products Aluminum/Galvanized/CRS- Superior’s extensive Class “A” experience can be applied to provide a best in class quality cosmetic part.
- Aluminum - 3000, 5000 series - Production and forming troubleshooting
- Stainless Steel - 300, 400 series - Production and forming troubleshooting
- Flat Polished Bumper Steel - Polished to XXX Micro Finish
- Dual Phase Steel - Extensive experience with simulation, Die Build, Troubleshooting, and Die tryout.
- Dimpled Heat Shield Steel - Draw die troubleshooting for Aluminum and Steel Dimpled material
- Aluminized Heat Shield Steel - Robotic production and Draw die troubleshooting
- Laminated (Sound absorbing) Steel - Extensive experience with simulation, Die Build, Troubleshooting, and Die tryout.
- Tandem Operations - Heavy Gage up to .320” (8mm), Light gages down to .016” (0.4mm)
- Coil Fed P Operations - Heavy Gage up to 0.15” (3.8mm), Light gages down to .020” (0.4mm)
- Inconel Stainless Steel for Jet Engines - Production and forming troubleshooting
Contact us for more information about the materials we process.
Tell us about your project and our experts will deliver a custom Superior Solution to meet your business needs.
Industries We Serve
Superior Die, Tool & Machine is proud to be a trusted supplier of stamped metal parts for appliance applications. Whether it’s front panels, rear panels, mounting brackets, service parts, or something else altogether, we’re here to take your design from concept to finished product quickly and affordably.
Superior Die, Tool & Machine is proud to be a trusted provider of stamped metal parts and value-added services for lawn and garden manufacturers and their supply chain partners.
Superior Die, Tool & Machine is your source for automotive industry stamped metal parts and value-added services. With over 50 years of experience, automotive OEMs and their suppliers rely on us to provide support when needed.
Superior Die, Tool & Machine develops and manufactures dies and parts for CAPA-certified replacement bumpers for late model pickup trucks and SUVs. They’re built to OEM standards and are approved by leading insurance companies across the United States of America and Canada.
The Superior Choice.
From concept through finished product, The Superior Die, Tool & Machine Company has the equipment and capabilities to produce and deliver quality products on-time at a competitive price.